This week on the Disney Park Princess Podcast we welcome in the new year with an all-news episode. We missed a lot while we were away!
This week's news includes:
- New bus hours at the Skyliner resorts
- The Magic Kingdom continues to be on fire
- Landry's restaurants had a credit card breach
- Rise of the Resistance boarding groups
- M&M store opening at Disney Springs
- Baby Yoda merchandise
- New Disneyland AP venue- Al Fresco Lounge
- Beaches and Cream has reopened
- Epcot's new fireworks HarmonioUS
- Regal Eagle Barbecue at Epcot
- New Disneyland Parade
- Disney purchases 235 acres
Host: Sara Varney
Co-Hosts: Heather Coursen, Sharla Manglass
Episode Length: 56:15
Podcast Topic: Walt Disney World News
If you'd like to watch our Podcast on YouTube, you can find our channel here.
Patreon Patrons get access to bonus content! Help support our podcast by visiting our Patreon page. This week we are talking what we did over the break.