This week we answer your listener questions! Plus so much Disney news, including the re-opening of the Skyliner and an extremely high-priced option for New Year's Eve at Walt Disney World.
Host: Sara Varney
Co-Hosts: Sharla Manglass, Heather Coursen
Episode Length: 51 minutes, 36 seconds
Topic: Listener Questions
- New Year's Eve at Topolino's Terrace
- Skyliner reopens
- New food options at Disneyland's Galaxy's Edge
- Test Track to undergo refurbishment
- New preferred method for making dining reservations
- New toiletries law in CA affects Disneyland single-use toiletries
- Updated buses at WDW- now with WiFi!
- Advice for Disneyland
- Dining reservations for party of 15
- Grandparents' surprise update!
- Were there surprises at Disneyland?
- Oga's Cantina vs. Trader Sam's
- How we started our travel agent careers
- Marvel cruises for 2021
- Best time to visit WDW for the first time
- Adventures by Disney River Cruise
- Best Cruise for teens?
- Best option between O'Hana, Narcoosee's, California Grill, or the Spirit of Aloha show.
Patreon Patrons get access to bonus content! Help support our podcast by visiting our Patreon page. This week we are talking about Sharla and Sara's Halloween On the High Seas Cruise and rainy day in New York City, and Heather shares even more spooky Halloween plans in the LA area.